Good thoughts needed for Mark Kosmowski

Good news Ken, thanks for the update. Now Mark, just because you are home doesn't mean you get to go hog wild. Take some time off and get back to things slowly. I over did yesterday and today and my legs are killing me. Strange how much the muscle changes when you are laid up for a few days! Jim.

Wow-haven't been on the site for a while and to come back and find this. I'm glad it worked out OK in the end. Wish I had known sooner-I work for Albany Med and would have liked to have seen him to offer any assistance I could. I don't work at the hospital but still have a few connections.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Mark a few times and you couln't ask for a nicer guy.

Mark & Liz-best wishes for a complete recovery and a wonderful Holiday season.

Thank you all the well wishes! Everything (well, except the car) is well now. I'm still a little sore now and then, but only enough to keep me from the fire hall, not too much else. Don't know if I'm ready to be slinging the hard suction lines off the top of the truck yet.

Thank you all the well wishes! Everything (well, except the car) is well now. I'm still a little sore now and then, but only enough to keep me from the fire hall, not too much else. Don't know if I'm ready to be slinging the hard suction lines off the top of the truck yet.

Gratitude god! I wish you fast recovery!
Who sends for me t-track?:wave::wave:

Jozsef