Bookcase Build Thread in Allen's Honor Dec 8 update

Larry you got a dose of insomnia? Boy i can only imagine what would happen around here id i went to my shop at 6am never mind 3 hours earlier. Guess Charlie pushed you off the bed. lol

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

cynthia , since you started this thread, I built a stool/chair for under the desk I built, just need to put the seat on today, I made 2 cutting boards which are soaking in oil and will be out of here tomorrow.
I also cut down a couple of bowl blanks from logs, and cut and painted 3 pieces of the flexible base molding to be installed this week. Oh, I also installed a router shut off switch(the paddle switch, got tired of bending over looking for the tiny router button)
YOu need to focus.:D:D:D

you tell her allen and i was out in the shop at 3 am this mourning trying to get back on schedule..so what she is doing this wknd is moving a daughter from one spot to another..where are her priorities:)

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah . . . all that before I could get out to the shop.

Last edited: