Bessey & Facebook

So here's what happened and what Bessey did. Please keep in mind I didn't contact them to complain about not receiving my free clamps or anything else. I had signed up for the facebook thing but didnt' submit my contact info correctly so they didn't have it. Apparantly many others were in the same boat but they had no way to contact me or others. A marketing rep saw our thread about who was still waiting for their packages and contacted me. She had a program doing google searches looking for just this type of thread. Anyway, when I returned from a short vacation last week a package was waiting by my front door...I can't say enough good things about Bessey Tools!! Thanks again Danette at Bessey!! :thumb:

Attachments

• IMAG0418.jpg
    IMAG0418.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 21
...A marketing rep saw our thread about who was still waiting for their packages and contacted me. She had a program doing google searches looking for just this type of thread. Anyway, when I returned from a short vacation last week a package was waiting by my front door...I can't say enough good things about Bessey Tools!! Thanks again Danette at Bessey!! :thumb:

Now that's Customer Service!!!!!

Way to go, Bessey!

I'll ditto Jim...definitely above and beyond in the Customer Service department. :thumb: (Actually, it's the Marketing department, but it's still impressive.)