Bessey & Facebook

If you commented on the last day you got two items : Bessey XV5-100 VarioClippix variable spring clamp and a D48 Multisnip. So if you commented on all 12 days, you would receive 13 items. Rob

Bessey came yesterday... AND today! Double-gloat!

Yesterday's was a fairly soft and smooshy package, which had to do with another contest.
IMG_0822.jpg

But today's FedEx brought me 11 items from my Christmas list. :rofl: At 19lbs, that was a pretty heavy package. Interestingly, it came from inside Canada, so it looks like Bessey was smart and had the Canadian winners shipped from their Canadian distributor, which avoids all those nasty border/customs hassles.
IMG_0821.jpg

The puzzle was that I was only expecting maybe 9-10 items, as I didn't think I had started their 12-days of Christmas already on day 2! :huh: Oh well!

Edit:
Okay I went back and compared to Aaron's photo and I see that I must have made it for 10 days worth, as the only two things I'm missing are the funky clamp with the Y-shaped head and the new style toggle clamp.

Last edited:
So... Anybody interested in some trading?

I wanna keep the k-body and both pairs of snips. I'll swap any or all the rest in order to get pairs. I'll even swap a multiple to get another K-body if somebody wants to.

Who else has items they'll trade?

i am interested in getting a pair of k-bodies as well, also would go for the silver bench hook stlye clamp and the tight turn clamp with the plastic caps, dont need the c clamps much have plenty:) would trade for a used 8x4 heavy duty bar clamp thats in good condition.

Well, finally got my package...Thanks Bessey!

Got 10 days worth...
IMAG0708.jpg

Since I do some welding, I'd be interested in some of the metal clamps in trade for the k-body and the squeeze clamp (Vario Clippix). Larry, I'd trade you the tight turn clamp with the plastic caps for either the larger adjustable welding clamp or deep C or multiples too.

Well I am glad you all got your's still no sign of anything here. Oh well, it was all in good fun.

But Steve, you're the one who got us onto this in the first place. It would be a tragedy if you were skipped!

I just went and looked that the Bessey FB page, and there is a comment on March 1 that they still had one block of shipments to make. You might check in with them and verify if there is a problem with your shipment or entry?

My treasure box of 13 items came last week. A huge thanks to Steve, since without him posting here, I would never had known about the FB 12 days of Christmas! Rob