I started working today on the mate to the TV cabinet that I built a few weeks back. This cabinet will sit on a different wall in the same room. It has gone through many changes since the original plan, but I hit on one that Jan likes so I'm going to run with it. I glued up the legs today. A sandwich of QSWO with a FSWO core, then thin QSWO veneer on the sides so the legs display QSWO face grain on all four sides. I learned early on that you don't mill the veneer down to less than 1/8" right away. It was much easier to resaw to 1/4", glue everything up, and then use a combination of the planer and drum sander to bring everything to size. Gotta brag here a little - I must be getting the hang of this woodworking stuff because this is the first set of legs I've done that are dead on square. Here's the plan drawing. I'll post some pictures of the legs soon.