new tools, well i am pushun it here

larry merlau

well i just got got by another one of these jims on here:) remeber the mystery box that jim in CA got.. well jim in ohio got even he made this box and glues it shut so i had to break into it to see whats inside.. so when one has fun with others at there expense it sometimes comes back to haunt you:) in a good way:)
tn_the box 003.jpg tn_the box-open.jpg

so thanks to jim for some old tools that are new to me:) and for many laughs by dave , tom and me:)

If it was me sending that box, I would have put a bunch of slot head wood screws around the edges. Not to hold anything together...just to make it look like they were holding something together. :D And just to make things a bit more interesting for Larry. :rofl:

Great gesture, Jim. :thumb:

Very well done....maybe I should do the same thibg with the kids gifts this year...Think it will start a mutiny???? LOL

If it was me sending that box, I would have put a bunch of slot head wood screws around the edges. Not to hold anything together...just to make it look like they were holding something together. :D And just to make things a bit more interesting for Larry. :rofl:

Great gesture, Jim. :thumb:

Darn! Now why didn't I think of that? I coulda driven him the rest of the way crazy trying to figure that one out!!! :rofl: :rofl: :laugh2:

yeah i had asked him how he like this new enduro lacquer and so he sends me a sample this way it holds up very well, good clarity and very good scratch resitance and hides the blemished wood very well to:) oh and i dont forget a favor jim:)