Friday 12/16 Edition

i HAVE TO WORK EVERY Saturday It's the beginning of my work week. Sunday really didn't feel like doing anything, went to my local Woodcraft store they're closing for good in a couple of weeks went to BS with the guys for awhile, came home took a nap, also have to play with the puppies every 2 hours. They can tell time. LOL

Sunday Morning and Afternoon: Go to the Christmas tree farm north of Toronto with family and friends to cut down trees followed by a pot-luck party where we all (about 35 of us spread over 4 generations) gather at one of the families homes for fun and friviolity.

Sunday Evening: Work on oak floor lamp that I am giving to Margaret (my wife) for Christmas

Ethan and I got an excellent tree and had a good time at the tree farm:

Xmas Tree Farm 2 -Ethan selected this tree -small.JPG Xmas Tree Farm 3 -Ethan sawing down the selected tree -small.JPG Xmas Tree Farm 4 -Frank dragging the newly sawn down tree -small.JPG Xmas Tree Farm n -Frank and Ethan on a bench by the bon-fire -small.JPG

And we all enjoyed the gathering afterwards. But, we stayed too late so I got no more work done on either the lamp or the magaizine bin.

Now, I am in real danger of not getting all my presents made in time.

Last edited: