Took a trip to my hardwood supplier this morning...

Alan Bienlein

and he gave me a deal I couldn't refuse for this little bit of veneer!
001 (800 x 601).jpg
This pile is teak.
002 (800 x 601).jpg
This is ash.
003 (800 x 601).jpg
The top of my table saw is covered so I had to setup some saw horses for the rest.
004 (800 x 601).jpg
I think this is ribbon striped sapelle that I need to put in numerical order.
005 (601 x 800).jpg006 (800 x 601).jpg
I only have one piece of this. I think its called "movinga". Never heard of it but it sure has some purtty figure to it!
007 (800 x 601).jpg008 (800 x 601).jpg
And the rest of this stack is cherry that I also have to sort and put in numerical order.
009 (800 x 601).jpg

All of this for only $150.

Now I got to figure out what to build with it!:doh:

This was veneer thats been sitting in one of the back warehouses up on in the racks for about 20 years and have been tying to get rid of it. No one wanted it which is a good thing for me.

Thats more veneer than i could get through in a lifetime. Bet you can do it justice though. You sure the first one you show is Teak? Looks a lot like Osage Orange or is that just the picture doing it.

Well I finally got it organized and put away. Couldn't have done it without Norma's help!:thumb:
002 (799 x 600).jpg
That is definitely teak Rob. Did a built-in back in the 80's out of it. It has a distinct smell and feel to it. The stack to the far left with the three pieces of blue tape is the teak. The middle one is the ribbon stripe sapelle that is in sequence from sheet 1 to 60 and the stack on the bottom right is cherry with blue tape marking each set of sequenced sheets and I offset the tape to make it easier to locate the stacks I might want to use.