My shop was vandalized

the only way to satisfy those pesky shop gremlins is to do exactly what they say as soon as possible.

There is no making this one happy in the time I have. Sort of in the process of putting a small kitchen in the basement. She wants it done by New Years Eve, so she can have a party. She watches too many of those 30 min home shows. Will make someone a good wife one day:rofl::rofl:

Ah, those 30 min remodel shows. My niece and her husband asked me if I'd help them remodel their bathroom. I said sure I would. It was going to be a complete gut job. When I got there the first day he told me he had taken two days off work. I just grinned. At the end of day one when we had it gutted he looked in amazement and said he didn't think we could get it done in two days. That's when I told him this is not DIY, it's the real world! It ended up taking a week and he got a new perspective on things.

What's she wanting?

What is she wanting? Really, she is 17, so the world would be a good start.

Long story short. We have an electric stove upstairs. I am going to add a gas one downstairs for emergencys and such. I need to move a drain line, water lines, the water heater. Then build a short wall, add electrics and gas line. Also need to build 2 15" cabinets. I am sure there will be more once this QUICK job gets rollin.

tell her you know where to find the wood and the switch to the saw,, and grab the pipe wrench to make the plumbing changes.. train them young steve so that there hubby doesnt have to do it all when they say i do:)

Can't wait to see what you all come up with....BTW, If that happened in my shop they could just write it in the sawdust...man I gotta get a dust collector. Maybe santa claus will come thru for me? :rolleyes: