Since there is a lack of woodworking posts I will share this. Not that interesting really, but at least it is something.....
I started yesterday cleaning up a bunch of rough cut oak to make my tool cabinet. The more I got into the project that more problems I could see. Working with solid wood meant I needed to allow for movement. The oak was heavy! I started to realize that I was setting myself up for a lot of problems down the road.
So this morning I did an about face, decided to be smart and I bought some plywood. When I left the shop I had the carcass put together, glued and clamped.
Tomorrow I should be able to get the doors done, They will thick enough I store tools inside of them too. This is actually the easy part. What is going to take a lot of time is building all the brackets to hang all the tools inside!