My Son's Portrait Finished

HEATH -  2008 - CROPPED (Small).jpgDSCF0140 (Small).JPG I have being wanting to get time to cut this portriat cut for part of a surprize Christmas present and I did it :thumb: . Made from 1/8" BB Plywood and the backer is the same Material and painted flat black , I have already cut my other two boys there portriat and I bet my youngest probably thought I'd never get around to his . Hope he likes it , it's the best out of all I've cut - guess I'm getting better :huh: - in my thinking . Any comments are welcome ....hope the pictures are good enought give you a good idea of the portrait...........MB :type:

will be cherished for along time marshall,, and in years to come they will wonder what the hair is on top thats not anymore.. cleaver idea to put the black in the background to show the cut outs well..

The pattern came from the picture that I showed with the post - I submitted it on-line to a scrollsaw forum and I had a couple of good people make the pattern from a picture . Me and the wife did make a few changes to it - but minor changes . This is my third portrait I've cut _ this one was for my third and youngest son ...this was cut only on the scrollsaw....MB