Ella Wishes You a Swinging Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald

The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Verve Presents, The Very Best of Christmas Jazz - Various Artist's

Blue Yule - Various Artist's

The Secret of Christmas - Connie Evingson

December - George Winston

An Austin Rhythm and Blues Christmas - Various Artist's

Last edited:
quick cure bill for this unfortunate ailment,, go to the fridge and get 2 of those cold new castles and then proceed to take the full dose immediately to relieve the conditions your feeling:) happy ho ho bill

Rennie, I don't need to laugh that hard after the surgery I've had!!!! That was too funny. LOML was walking behind me when I started cackling and had to ask what. Of course, I had to "splain" it to her, but....

Top ten Christmas albums here? No order, and I'm not going to go look up all the album titles (some are in my CD changer in the van) Take 6 "He Is Christmas" (even has a Rap song that is really cute, and I hate Rap) two Glad a capella Christmas albums, Singer's Unlimited, First Call, Michael W Smith, Stephen Curtis Chapman, 4 Him, Jars Of Clay, and Phillips, Craig and Dean . We have the George Winston "Winter" CD...haven't listened to it in a few years. While it isn't specifically Christmas music, it is very good.

I listen to KLTY when I listen to the radio, in fact it is streaming on the computer right now....they are in the last 3 hours of 18 hours of Christmas music commercial free. Wide variety including the classics. Andy Williams right now. Hope everyone is having a great day with their families!!! Jim.

Rennie, I don't need to laugh that hard after the surgery I've had!!!! That was too funny.

I aint had surgery but i now feel i need it my gut hurts so much.

Good one Rennie. Thanks for your list Bill, Charlie Brown is my all time favorite. Man i love that guy but i am the only one in this house that gets him, maybe i am getting old.

quick cure bill for this unfortunate ailment,, go to the fridge and get 2 of those cold new castles and then proceed to take the full dose immediately to relieve the conditions your feeling:) happy ho ho bill

Ok now its my turn to bite Larry cold castles???

The only castle i know of that is kept in the fridge is these and they dont have them around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmQBNnaAeQ