for those going to the florida WWshow ..

jim capozzi

hello all

first off i am green with envy ......the show didn't come within 200 miles of my house this year :mad:

so for those of you going to the florida show; could one of you please pick me up an old fashion, high crown, adjustable plastic strap show hat ? i have a big head and all the new fangled low crown hats just dont fit :bonkers:

i would be happy to pay for one for you too just for your trouble and ofcourse i will pay shipping costs. TIA grizzly

You're not Neil Cavuto in disguise are you?

I'll look for one, Jim. I dont think I know what one looks like but i'll ask around.

Jim, Could you post a picture simular to what you want? That way we would not get you something that you might just hate.

Ok guys, that's all remind each other of the request when we get to the show.

hatrack-sm.jpg

I *think* that what he's looking for is the one on the left hand side. He works nights, but I'm sure he'll check in this afternoon.

wood projects online is where I found that picture, I'm sure the rack was what They originally intended. looking at it though, drill a series of holes, jig or bandsaw the slots, couple of cross bars and you're good to go.

Last edited: