new compressor

My portable compressor dyed. Well i needed a new one to hall to the job sites. Went to get one at the borg, and they talked me into getting this bostitch. As my finish gun, and brad gun are at least 18 years old, and this came with the 3 new guns, i figured i coun't go wrong.:) used it a little today and it seems like it'll do the job ok.001 [800x600].JPG003 [800x600].JPG002 [800x600].JPG

Sweet! I've got a little bostich brad nailer. I don't use it a whole heck of a lot, but it works fine for me!

Ok Sorry Stephen the compressor is as i would expect from you a pros tool. Congrats.

BUT.....more interesting is the wooden puzzle its laid on. Whats that all about. The big piece looks exceptionally well cut out was that done on CNC and am i hearing that you gonna put a hallway down that is all big puzzle pieces like that?

WOW. I hope you gonna show us more pics. Yeah put the compressor inthe pic if you need for safety. :)

Rob,

Note at the corner of the long edge. There are places the lines do not meet. Me thinith that it is a print job.

Enjoy,

JimB

Stephen, You make me jealous. That is a darn good looking setup. I wish I had a smaller gun to go with my larger one.

Last edited:
Ok Sorry Stephen the compressor is as i would expect from you a pros tool. Congrats.

BUT.....more interesting is the wooden puzzle its laid on. Whats that all about. The big piece looks exceptionally well cut out was that done on CNC and am i hearing that you gonna put a hallway down that is all big puzzle pieces like that?

WOW. I hope you gonna show us more pics. Yeah put the compressor inthe pic if you need for safety. :)
Rob what your seeing under the guns is going to be my sons coffee table. When i made his ex-wife the turners table he wanted one also, so i told him to come up with a design, and this is what he came up with. It;s 24x 50, and the legs are the puzzle pieces sitting on the top. And no it's not cut with a cnc, just free hand. the center where it looks like they join was made using a router and a wooden jig to get the look. It's just a little project i'm helping him do when ever he comes a round.

I have exactly the same setup.....reconditioned through Amazon.

I use it for spraying and nailing. Works very well. USe it in good health!