Ready to order new Griz jointer-coupons?

I am about to pull the trigger on a new jointer (soon as a few craigslist buyers pick up their stuff:thumb:) and I wondered how or where a person gets a discount code for a Grizzly order? Is it something that comes up once in a while or do they send them to you? Just curious.
Jerry

I just see at the checkout there is a place for a discount coupon code. I emailed their customer service to ask about it. I'll let you know what they say. A fellow over at the creek said he has seen them in the Griz ads inside magazine covers. I don't have any recent ones to check, so I'm not sure about that. I'll stop at the borg today and look.

I just went out and grabbed my newest WOOD mag (Nov/10) and sure enough, there is a pricing code in the lower left corner of their ad. I tried that code and it didn't work-10WOODM, I also tried 11WOODM to no avail. If anyone has a current issue, please see what the code is and post it and I'll give it a try.

I've gotten a catalogue with a 5% off code a year ago, but that's he only one Ive seen. It was printed on the back of the big annual catalogue. I got a second catalogue too, but it didn't have a code on it.

Just an FYI. I found out this morning that the magazine codes are only for the machines mentioned on that page. That is why they are sometimes reported as not working. ;-)