System Speed performance today 28 Dec 11:36 east coast time

Rob Keeble

Anyone noticing speed issues with our forum today? I was on earlier and had the same issue it takes ages to upload and post?

Download an image seems to go on forever and i got nothing else running on a dsl line. Checked on other sites with same browser even US sites and no issues.

Are we getting throttled? Cannot see why though with our usage.

Around 11EST this morning, I saw a slowdown occasionally when clicking a thread and when clicking an attachment. I might be slow one time, then come right up a few seconds later. No problem at this time (1:30p).

Around 11EST this morning, I saw a slowdown occasionally when clicking a thread and when clicking an attachment. I might be slow one time, then come right up a few seconds later. No problem at this time (1:30p).

just agree with him bill so he doest think its just the canucks that get slower speed and performance thats how we keep the cost down to run the forum and pay the staff:)

just agree with him bill so he doest think its just the canucks that get slower speed and performance thats how we keep the cost down to run the forum and pay the staff:)
Well, I was semi-sorta agreeing with him but in a sorta-sideways manner! (In other words, .......... heck if I know!) :doh: