Pens

Well had a order for several pens so decided today to give it a go. These are Wallstreet II which I really like. Never have had a problem. Anyway the top one is Titanium/Platinum. The next two are Elegant Wallstreet II Titanium/Gold with the upper one being stablized Birds Eye Maple burl and the next one down is Big Leaf Maple Burl. The bottom two are Wallstreet II Titanium/Gold one being stablized Birds Eye Maple Burl and Big Leaf Maple Burl. All the blanks are stablized. I had 5 pens already done up so he took those plus the 2 Holy Land Olive wood pens with certificates. I know forgot pic's. One he wanted for himself and one for his pastor. All in all he wanted 12 pens. So I will mail these 5 out Monday. He didn't say a word when I told him I couldn't take less than $58 each. He sat down and wrote the check. He was extremely happy.

Attachments

• Pens 5.jpg
    Pens 5.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 35
Those are some great looking pens Bernie. The wallstreet types I turned for Christmas were the first I'd ever turned. I really like them and think they will be my go to kits.