humorous item prototype

Ok now i get it. Oh boy its tough when you speak two languages and the v in vedder comes out differently for me. :D

Now in my home i use this baby Bill...and Dan.
:D

..weather station above the roof.jpg Picture of my Davis weather station above my workshop.

laugh it up you clowns :rolleyes: ok, i'm adding a pic of the rest of the display. along side of the text (that's to the left larry), i will have 3 colored lights, red, yellow, and green, in that order from top to bottom. in the lower right hand corner is the on/off switch, which will be a generic reset button, with a small white light above that to show that it's on or off (don't want to confuse larry too much). then there will be a slot routed in the base for the battery.

Attachments

• minnesoda vedder station mk2.jpg
    minnesoda vedder station mk2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 105
got the bulbs today, now just waiting for the switches to show up. i think this is gonna be a work of art as far as these gags go....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• bulbs.jpg
    bulbs.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 30
ok, here is roughly what it will look like. the wooden parts are going to be ash. the light above the switch is the on/off light.

Attachments

• minnesota vedder station mkII.jpg
    minnesota vedder station mkII.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 65
well, along with the pizza cutting boards, i've gotten a start with this project. tomorrow i should have the boards (shown in the pic) planed to thickness (started today, but ran out of steam), locate and drill the holes for the lights and switch. then give everything a good sanding, and send them south for the laser engraving.

Attachments

• boards for minnesota vedder stations.jpg
    boards for minnesota vedder stations.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 25