Checking out for a while

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Road trip to Arizona to deliver an altar. Back later in the week. Brent, be careful. Don't break your new toy. Jay, take care packing. Don't trip over your silly grin. Bill S, continue having plane fun - and get ready. Road trip to WA state in April is planned. Jim B, as the elder statesman, keep everyone in line. Everbody else, have fun, stay safe, and take care.

See ya!

Home again in Nevada. Thanks for the good thoughts, guys. It was a good trip. Client liked the altar. No animals were injured over 18 hours of driving. No untoward events to mar the trip. Had a little time to visit friends over food. But it will be good to be in my own bed tonight.

Carry on.

Some years ago, a client objected to my using photos for my purposes of the work he had commissioned and paid me for designing and building. I checked with an attorney friend and found he had that right and that if I wanted to use photos of clients' work, I should get written permission. I only did that once, because the piece was extraordinary. I have not done it since. This particular piece was designed in concept by the client. They own it. When I make something for me, I will share pictures.