The Shop at the NEW "Caughron De Rosa"

looks great jay,, i was gonna ask if you put it in zones but you answered it already.. thats cheap heat if you can get it to do it like the other guy said he did.. glad for you jay

Were make progress

Well time for an update. Work has been progressing along we got most of the elect boxes in and started on the insulation. I have 8 double boxes in the ceiling so will have 8 110s and 8 220s up there. Have gone way overboard on plugin and love it. The overhead door is to be installed Friday cant wait for that BIG bill but it will be nice to have a door there.

Well here's the proof.

100_1766.jpg100_1770.jpg100_1765.jpg100_1769.jpg100_1764.jpg

how come you have the big slider door framed up inside jay??? yet you have an approach outside of it???

Larry the one that is framed up will be closed off and just have a walk in door its on the East side of the building. The one with the drive is on the West side.
The way the building sets on the property didn't allow for a drive way to the east side without going through the yard or almost over the lateral system. Had I laid it all out it for sure would have been different but Cant complain much as it is way better that that single car garage

Oh Jay when i see your shop i am green with envy. You gotta be pinching yourself over and over to be sure you really seeing it. It may be a load of work but boy its a far cry from them pesky neighbors and a small shop. Aaaaah the nice fresh air and open spaces. You sure hit paydirt and it looks wondeful with your additions.

I am living free through your pics. Country life here i come.

Best of luck with all Jay enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Looking good Jay! Are those 1x4's on the ceiling? A ceiling is on my list for this year also.

They are 2X4 Darren. I am using aluminum soffit for the ceiling and will be hanging 4' 3bulb lights (20 of them)

Very nice, Jay. I missed the post about you hitting the lottery, though. :)

Law suite got done after 7 year

Oh Jay when i see your shop i am green with envy. You gotta be pinching yourself over and over to be sure you really seeing it. It may be a load of work but boy its a far cry from them pesky neighbors and a small shop. Aaaaah the nice fresh air and open spaces. You sure hit paydirt and it looks wondeful with your additions.

I am living free through your pics. Country life here i come.

Best of luck with all Jay enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Me and Linda keep worrying that we are gona wake up any moment :rofl:
We have both relaxed a lot since the move problem is we still have a lot to move we just dont want to go back to town to get it.
It was great this morning I counted 23 turkeys and seen 4 Doe's and one large Buck. Life is much better here for sure Rob

You may not want to go back, but given your neighbors, you probably ought to, especially if you think you still have things there. Just sayin.....