Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday...What's Up???

It's Friday...What's Up???

I think the boy's are slacking off a bit. Last I checked, today is Friday, so what's on your plates?

It's going to be our first rainy/snowy weekend in 56 days, so indoor projects for us. I have to do some werky-werk (can you believe they scheduled two meetings on Saturday?) Probably some mail/bill work, just cuz I really need to get caught up and organized.

Then helping Brent with the cabinet molding in the kitchen to get that completely finished off...and painting of five new doors for up and down the hallway (oops have to run to town for paint).

I know, sounds pretty boring.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    well I got some werky werk to do 2 then I'll put the christmas decoration that I took down last Saturday in the attic. maybe watch a little football Nothing exciting.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

wheres our boy Mr Southwood? school got him l
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Get enough done so I can boogie out of town next week. Nose has been to the grindstone 7 days a week for the last 3 months. Time to go play for a few days. Headed to San Diego to meet up with friends.
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    Get enough done so I can boogie out of town next week. Nose has been to the grindstone 7 days a week for the last 3 months. Time to go play for a few days. Headed to San Diego to meet up with friends.
    Where's the LIKE button ??

A long deserved vacation, Carol Enjoy

Home painting and relaxing.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

unexpected, the Giants are playing San Fran this sunday early evening, so to celebrate the fact that they even got this far, Im having a tailgate party in my house(technically, outside, but only the bbq will be outside)
    foot ball starts at 3 sunday, I have my son over at 1 to help me run the top through the sander.

nothing fancy on the grill, burgers, dogs, chicken, maybe even some fish, corn on the cob, knishes, salads, usual stuff.(I wont be able to enjoy it all)

BIL and sil with kids, my kids, bfs, and gfs, a friend or two, and whoever else stops by.
    Youre all invited, plenty of food, and its nice to work out the new 70 inch flatscreen for a big game.
    Human Test Dummy

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    how do ya fix a knish on the grill.....
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Tomorrow is big disappointment. Glenn was coming. However, a lady backed out of a parking in the parking lot into the side of Glenn's car. No one hurt...Just a great big mess.

I've been slowly making a gizmo to roll up (and down) a backdrop for photographs. I will get a little done on that. I will try my first solo at making a pen. Paul Downes visited me Tuesday. He gave me some pen kits, some stuff to get me started, and lots of instruction.

Everybody have a great week-end (I do. I carry it around on top of my neck.)

Enjoy,

JimB
    First of all you have to be smarter than the machine.
    VOTING MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer View Post
    how do ya fix a knish on the grill.....
    all the fixins will be done inside. noone will be outside tending the grill besides me, bil and buddy.
    too cold for the rest of them.
    Human Test Dummy