Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to any friends I still have left here that live in the upper NE or out west.

to any friends I still have left here that live in the upper NE or out west.

Im pretty confident the Pats will head over to the superbowl after today, not knocking baltimore, but I think NE is just too strong a team and Id like to congratulate you guys on having a great team.
    To all my west coast buddies, its a miracle the giants got this far, but I hope we really kick your butts today(very wishful thinking, die hard fan thinking), and would like to offer you guys good vibes for next year.

bob, if we get to watch our teams face off, may the best team win.

dom, you down in florida, I hope youre still supporting big blue, were gonna need all the good vibes we can get.

Go BLUE!

Im thinking NE 38, Baltimore 13
    Giants 27, Sanfran 24
    Human Test Dummy

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by allen levine View Post

Im thinking NE 38, Baltimore 13
    I wonder if it's too late to get a little of that action...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

it was good game and the pats earned it.. wanted ravens to pull it off but didnt happen
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

bethel springs TN, but was born and raised in north east PA
    Allen there's only one team in football (INHO) and that's the NEWYORK GIANTS . Go big blue.GIANTS WIN!!!! Pats here we come.
    Last edited by Stephen Bellinger; 01-23-2012 at 03:39 AM.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    well Allen you picked em but I still would want to be your bookey cause you lost on the spread.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

giants covered, and won, thats good enough for me. I dont bet sports anymore.
    we had a great time, a few unexpected guests/friends of family dropped by and made it all that much nicer.
    tons of grilled food, tons of desserts(not for me), and alot of adult beverages were consumed(none by me)

at one point, I yelled out, Manning, whats wrong with you!!!!, and my wife came running into the back room shouting, yeah, Peyton, whats wrong with you.(she was mocking me, but she had the wrong manning brother)

2 great games to watch, 2 hours of woodworking, then 45 minutes woodworking with my son assisting me, then 7 hours of football and food with family, just dont get much better than that.
    Human Test Dummy

I don't bet on sports either Allen, But.........I could be talked into betting a lobster for some NY pastrami and Jewish Rye or maybe one of those knishes
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Well i hope I fit in the friends category even though i aint in the north east and........Am a Patriots fan. Go..Go ..Pats.

Great games Allen. In our house i got mocked and ragged all season as Green Bay performed. But even though my boy Brady was not his best I am sitting here with my team going to the Super Bowl. So in the event my sons check on this post ....telll that to the Eagles and Cheeseheads boys...(lol)....
    What a great Super Bowl its gonna be. two great QBs.
    I feel sorry for Ravens fans its not just a kick its believing you are winners.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    cheers

best of luck to all my New Englander buddies.
    Human Test Dummy

Best of luck to you too
    Faith, Hope & Charity