to any friends I still have left here that live in the upper NE or out west.

allen levine

Im pretty confident the Pats will head over to the superbowl after today, not knocking baltimore, but I think NE is just too strong a team and Id like to congratulate you guys on having a great team.
To all my west coast buddies, its a miracle the giants got this far, but I hope we really kick your butts today(very wishful thinking, die hard fan thinking), and would like to offer you guys good vibes for next year.

bob, if we get to watch our teams face off, may the best team win.

dom, you down in florida, I hope youre still supporting big blue, were gonna need all the good vibes we can get.

Go BLUE!

Im thinking NE 38, Baltimore 13
Giants 27, Sanfran 24

giants covered, and won, thats good enough for me. I dont bet sports anymore.
we had a great time, a few unexpected guests/friends of family dropped by and made it all that much nicer.
tons of grilled food, tons of desserts(not for me), and alot of adult beverages were consumed(none by me)

at one point, I yelled out, Manning, whats wrong with you!!!!, and my wife came running into the back room shouting, yeah, Peyton, whats wrong with you.(she was mocking me, but she had the wrong manning brother)

2 great games to watch, 2 hours of woodworking, then 45 minutes woodworking with my son assisting me, then 7 hours of football and food with family, just dont get much better than that.

Well i hope I fit in the friends category even though i aint in the north east and........Am a Patriots fan. Go..Go ..Pats.

Great games Allen. In our house i got mocked and ragged all season as Green Bay performed. But even though my boy Brady was not his best I am sitting here with my team going to the Super Bowl. So in the event my sons check on this post ....telll that to the Eagles and Cheeseheads boys...(lol)....
What a great Super Bowl its gonna be.:) two great QBs.
I feel sorry for Ravens fans its not just a kick its believing you are winners.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

some of earlier giant fans who showed up already (I gave blue beads to everyone, even made sure my wife colored the toilet water blue, cant have enough good karma)

my neighbor, who is an iggles fan, asked me if Id rather win the 1000 dollar box today or have the giants win the game and not win any boxes.
Tough decision, but I think Id have to go with the 1000 dollar box.(thats alot of router bits)

Attachments

• cabinet 200 (Medium).jpg
    cabinet 200 (Medium).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 27
some of earlier giant fans who showed up already (I gave blue beads to everyone, even made sure my wife colored the toilet water blue, cant have enough good karma)

my neighbor, who is an iggles fan, asked me if Id rather win the 1000 dollar box today or have the giants win the game and not win any boxes.
Tough decision, but I think Id have to go with the 1000 dollar box.(thats alot of router bits)

NOW that looks like a party Allen:thumb: Ya all have a good time............but sorry, GO PATS:D

we ended up having just too many people over.
the food held out, but the tv room was so packed. we had 18 people stuffed in a 12x16 room, and alot of the women just stayed in the kitchen and watched.(a group left after halftime, so we managed to get the ladies back into the tv room)
turned out good, my bil won the first quarter and halftime box as well as one of my daughters friends, same numbers, and another buddy hit the final number box.
IM pretty certain I called a 24-21 final score, or 27-24, a 3 point game in favor of NY, so I was pretty darn close.(I just found my post, I hoped for a 27-24 giants win)

Last edited: