Welcome Carol Reed!

Let's all give a sawdusty wave to our new member, Carol Reed, aka the Router Lady. I've been a big fan of Carol's posts on other forums and I'm looking forward to her joining our family!

Pull up a chair and spin a story Carol! By the way, we have a motto here, "No pics - didn't happen!" :D :wave: :D

Thanks, all.

Glad to be aboard. Have heard great things about this group.

And yeah, I am aware of picture proof of results thing. I'm working on it. :bonkers:

I love helping out with jigs and procedures, having been a woodworking teaching in my past life. So don't anyone think your question is 'too' basic. Jigs have always been a favorite thing with me.

And heads up, I am sliding into the abyss known as turning. So I will have lots of questions in THAT area.

OK, group. You are bookmarked. I plan to pop in regularly. Will post if I think I can add something to the discussion. Will always answer direct posts.

And Jesse and Nancy, thanks for the help. And thanks to Vaughn for letting me in to play in this group.:wave:

Carol who? :huh: The name rings a bell, but I can't place it. :rofl:

Good to see you made it in Carol, and we'll be looking forward to sharing (both ways) with you.

BTW, router tables work very nicely for storing turning blanks. ;) At least mine sure does. :D

Welcome!

Hi Carole, Glad to have you on board. I'm new too, to this site and I'm also new to turning. Hope to share ideas and technics.

Joan:thumb:

hi carol

welcome to our little part of cyberspace :wave:

hmmmm i seem to remember a carol reed that did a write up about her two favorite push sticks in one of the wood working magazines . :thumb: i am embarrased to say i dont know which mag it was right know , but since i subscribe to a truckload of them i know i have it somewhere :D

p.s. a quick guess to see if my memory is any good : popular woodworking jigs and fixtures special edition about 2 years or so ago ?:huh: