Wind Storm and Damage to Art Show

Dan Mosley

1/21 about 1pm the wind hit hard and fast (up to 95mph) here and we lost power for most of the day and night - came back on about 4am - no phones - nothing.......Pictures below are of the art showing area in town where vendors had setup to sell. Their tents after looked like mangled ........ Sorry to see that and there is alot of damage to trees here in town - drove around and alot of pine and olive tress down all over and roads a mess.
Today 1/22 I drove by the art show and there were people still setting back up for the day...................

Attachments

• park-1.jpg
    park-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 63
  • park-2.jpg
    park-2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 66
  • park-4.jpg
    park-4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 65
  • park-5.jpg
    park-5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 69
  • park-6.jpg
    park-6.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 68
  • park-7.jpg
    park-7.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 71
  • park-8.jpg
    park-8.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 64
I missed this earlier, Dan. Looks like a mess. Two Thanksgivings ago, I had a booth in the area shown in your 6th photo.

Vaughn.....................yeah I was wondering if you were one of the ones at that show..............be glad you didnt go.......it destroyed alot of tents - tables and art work. When the wind picked up it was sudden and there was not much time to protect everything.................pictures were the day after.............there was alot of damage not shown.