Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLD - DW 734 Planer - Local Pickup in Southern California - SOLD

SOLD - DW 734 Planer - Local Pickup in Southern California - SOLD

DeWalt DW734 three knife, 12-1/2Ē planer with a Wixey DRO installed. Used but not abused this machine has never been taken out of the shop and has always been mounted to a flip-top table. There are the usual scratches on the tables and platen from rough material going in (and smooth material coming out).Iíve been through both sides of one set of knives and am on the second set but I forget which side. I have two new sets of double sided knives (DW7342) also available. At 80 pounds, shipping costs would kill any savings you get by buying used. Iím in the 92557 zip code area.Planer - average retail about $390. Knives - average retail about $50 per set. Wixey Ė average retail about $50. Total nominal price about $540. Iíll sell it all to a member for $275 and enjoy visiting when you pick it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dw734 sale (1).jpg   dw734 sale (2).jpg   dw734 sale (3).jpg   dw734 sale (4).jpg   dw734 sale (5).jpg  

Last edited by glenn bradley; 07-20-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    Be excellent to each other. - Rufus

Endevour to persevere.
    -Lone Watie, quoting the Secretary of the Interior

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    thats a good buy if there is anyone out there looking,
    "Thereís a lot of work being done today that doesnít have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesnít have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Looks in grand sharp Glen , anyone wanting to get set-up - this would do a good job for them ..........sounds like a good deal to me too ....I never had any luck saleing anything second hand..........
    Usually Busier than a Cat In A sand Box : Arkansas Red Wolf & Razorbacks Fan

well marshall i havnt seen this but i can quaruntee it is in great shape i have seen glenn and his dad and there wont be one screw missing..and if there is glenn had it out for a reason.. and as for you r selling second hand tools try them here or on other wood forums they sell better on those places than just in a paper.. the buyers like to know who there getting the product from if possible..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Bump - I was hoping to help a family member out with this. If it doesn't work out by tomorrow, I'll release this ad into the wild .

Endevour to persevere.

Has this been sold yet? Am interested if not

I live in Orange County. If available let me know

Still available. I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 04-13-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Endevour to persevere.

Still Available April 14, 2012

I am going to pack this fella safely away to get it out from underfoot. Who knows, it could come in handy as a hot-spare . It will still be available if someone finds the need for this package at about half the cost of retail

Endevour to persevere.

Just to reiterate, this does look like a very good deal on good equipment. Glenn, I think you're right, if it doesn't go now at this price, hang on to it.
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.