SOLD - DW 734 Planer - Local Pickup in Southern California - SOLD

glenn bradley

DeWalt DW734 three knife, 12-1/2” planer with a Wixey DRO installed. Used but not abused this machine has never been taken out of the shop and has always been mounted to a flip-top table. There are the usual scratches on the tables and platen from rough material going in (and smooth material coming out).I’ve been through both sides of one set of knives and am on the second set but I forget which side. I have two new sets of double sided knives (DW7342) also available. At 80 pounds, shipping costs would kill any savings you get by buying used. I’m in the 92557 zip code area.Planer - average retail about $390. Knives - average retail about $50 per set. Wixey – average retail about $50. Total nominal price about $540. I’ll sell it all to a member for $275 and enjoy visiting when you pick it up.

Attachments

• dw734 sale (1).jpg
    dw734 sale (1).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 36
  • dw734 sale (2).jpg
    dw734 sale (2).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 31
  • dw734 sale (3).jpg
    dw734 sale (3).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 29
  • dw734 sale (4).jpg
    dw734 sale (4).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 28
  • dw734 sale (5).jpg
    dw734 sale (5).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Looks in grand sharp Glen , anyone wanting to get set-up - this would do a good job for them ..........sounds like a good deal to me too ....I never had any luck saleing anything second hand..........

well marshall i havnt seen this but i can quaruntee it is in great shape i have seen glenn and his dad and there wont be one screw missing..and if there is glenn had it out for a reason.. and as for you r selling second hand tools try them here or on other wood forums they sell better on those places than just in a paper.. the buyers like to know who there getting the product from if possible..

Bump - I was hoping to help a family member out with this. If it doesn't work out by tomorrow, I'll release this ad into the wild :).

Still Available April 14, 2012

I am going to pack this fella safely away to get it out from underfoot. Who knows, it could come in handy as a hot-spare :). It will still be available if someone finds the need for this package at about half the cost of retail :thumb:

Just to reiterate, this does look like a very good deal on good equipment. Glenn, I think you're right, if it doesn't go now at this price, hang on to it.

Has this been sold yet? Am interested if not
Hello, Mike. Good to see you on the forum. Are you retired now?

Mike and I took woodworking classes together at Cerritos College. Mike knows more about industrial power distribution and giant electric motors than anyone I ever heard of. I used to ask him a lot of questions about electric motors and how they worked.

Mike