bench vise problem?

well ingenuity didnt last long, this wknd when i needed it to do some real work,, it failed again:( so i wrote the company and told them of my problem,, and informed them that there web page needed some rework.. it showed some parts that were available but not a very good combination of pictures and description.. but i got a reply back first thing yesterday and they are going to replace the brass insert free of charge, and told me it shouldnt have failed so soon.. we will se how long the next one lasts.. just for some insight go to adjustable tool ,com and look up 4x10 bench vice and then go to parts they show a nice picture with numbered call outs but the numbers dont jib with the part list, and you cant tell what number goes to every piece,,??? someone should have looked this over a little better,,, but at least they do listen to there customers and try to make them satisfied in some way..

...i wrote the company and told them of my problem...got a reply back first thing yesterday and they are going to replace the brass insert free of charge, and told me it shouldnt have failed so soon...

So, I guess I don't need to check with Hartville now? :dunno: Glad they're taking care of you.