cherry ,, shorts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry merlau

i have alot of cherry shorts and rippings, that need a home.. if anyone wants some pen blanks or a bundle of rippings from 2" to 4" under 3ft.. and are willing to pay shipping get in touch..

Ned,
Thanks for the update. I have had some PM contact with Larry so I was aware that he was somewhat out of stricking distance from his home base. I really appreciate the way everyone cares for each other.
Dave

Received some nice shorts from Larry. No, these are not Larry's shorts but Cherry Shorts. Thanks, Larry. Length is just shy of 2 ft. Width varies and goes up to 7". Thickness is 3/4. Now I have to figure out what to do with them.
Untitled.jpg

My deepest apologies for being away from the computer for the past 3 days. When I got home from work this afternoon I was greeted with a large flat rate box from Larry. This box was filled to the max with some fantastic cherry. i was expecting the wood to be much narrower and had plans to use some for cutting board accent pieces------------------Now it will become boxes for Christmas gifts.
Larry I will send you the shipping payment , but the mail will not go out until Monday , so it got so late.
Thank you so much for the very generous shippment of wonderful wood.
Dave

we got more and and some in other species as well,, so if your interested for more, i can cut up some longer stuff to make another box full for a fair rate.. just pm me for any wants

Status
Not open for further replies.