Done deal

I'm so happy :)
VP2515269_1_large-1.jpg

She is sweat, rides like a, caddy. 09 Electra Glide 2700 miles, not even broken in yet.

Last edited:
I saw the thread title and the author, and knew exactly what it was gonna be about. :D Congrats, Dave. :thumb: Looks like a sweet ride for sure.

Oh Man That Sure Looks Sweet!!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did my Harley 74 (during WWII).

It was stripped to the bone for competing in the Flying Quarter Mile competitions. However for good old, plain, enjoyment I would take one like yours in a nanosecond.

I also hope that it does not vibrate your toe nails out by the roots like my 74!

Enjoy,

JimB

There is nothing in the world like a motor for just plain ole seeing and enjoying the world.

Last edited:
Thanks All. I am very happy, I told my wife I was buying it and nothing else was said. So I guess she saw my post on FB and she has not talked to me for 2 days but did last night. LOL Mid Life , what can I say. :dunno:

That is basically the same bike my brother has, he has a single seat with a air shock for comfort. Distances to not hurt his back with the air system shock. He also can mount a small flat bed behind the seat for carrying thinks like 6 gals of paint to small table top looms he makes and delivers on the bike. Enjoy it Dave:)