Sherwin Williams Shurwood precat lacquer

Hi, i am new to this forum and new to spray lacquer... I have a spray booth set up with the proper ventilation, I have a sufficient air compressor and a couple of HVLP spray guns... I up cycle furniture and have been trying to figure out the lacquer process... but i am a bit confused... I can not seem to find anywhere to buy colored lacquer products i.e. a color like red, pink, orange, custom colors etc.... Am i missing something here? Do they make lacquer paint that can be tinted any color ie. a Sherwin Williams color? Or when we talk about Lacquer are we only talking about putting lacquer over regular paint or stain? I paint my furniture a lot of different colors so the basic white and black will not cut it... any assistance with figuring this out would be great.

Im not sure about solvent lacquer but with water borne lacquer you can do colors, I use the target em6000 clear lacquer and am quite happy with it. I was previously using sherwin williams pre cat lacquer. If you want solvent lacquer I would go to sherwin williams and ask there. If I'm not mistaken there are "consumer" sherwin williams locations and the pro locations that stock lacquer and the more serious stuff.
http://www.finishingzone.com/product/emtech-em6500-bright-white-pastel-wb-lacquer/

Target will custom color their lacquer for you. Back before they did custom colors they gave me instructions to take to Home Depot to get some black lacquer, which worked great. Normally I don't color finish furniture, but I do use TransTint dyes to add a tone to the finish (e.g. make it a little deeper brown, a little redder, but not a RED finish, or a WHITE or .... whatever. Works great for me.