New Vices:)

larry merlau

well alot you folks know i have a little walnut and have grown to liking the stuff,, and i needed a vice and some more space in the wood rack,, so i took some of what i had glued it up and made a couple of vices and a bench to hold them.. so now when the old vice gives up again i got two spares.. and it does work surprisingly well for the first home made bench i have ever had, i didnt go to the trouble bill satko did and use just hand tools but i do have a nice new bench..
Bench pics 1x.jpg

i did have some help making it,, tom the next time your over here i will let you use those vices.. they actually work pretty well ansd its not gonna be in no drawer or under some bed it is a useable bench and vice guys..

If you use it to sell more chocolate you could call it an

ad-vise

So Larry, when are you going to show it next to a penny or something for scale? BTW, it's a beauty.

Qoute from Larry ".tell them ken, show them what i am talking about.."

OK....Larry had sent me some sweet walnut a while back, and everyone knows, showing appreciation is the 'bench-mark' of family....well.....:D

[video]http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/687/25o.mp4/[/video]

Thanks again Larry, and please don't tell anyone how you had to re-assemble it :eek::doh::thumb: