Thread: WTB: Kreg Router Table Feet

Monroe, MI

WTB: Kreg Router Table Feet

I upgraded my Kreg router table to have casters and used 2 of the feet that came with it for something else. They are perfect for a couple other applications I have so I'd like some more. If you've added casters to yours, I'm interested in buying your feet! I'd probably be interested in 2 sets of 4. I'd be interested in a partial set too instead of one of the sets of four if that's what you've got.

Just in case they've used dramatically different types, mine stand a total of about 5" tall and look like this. Let me know what you want for them shipped to 48140.

RETIRED(!) in Austintown, Ohio
    If nobody wants to sell you their surplus Kreg feet, you might be able to use these. At about two bucks each, they're affordable, and the web page offers a couple mounting options for them, too.
    Jim D.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    just about any kind of leveling feet you could want are available3 from here
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Monroe, MI
    Thanks guys. The WW Hardware ones are a little lighter duty. McMaster has some I'll probably order if I can't find any "surplus" Kreg ones--I just know the Kreg ones are exactly what I'm looking for.