Shop wiring upgrade

So...I've been having some electrical problems lately, and figured it was time for an upgrade...
Since the breakers kept tripping, bypassing them seemed the simplest solution...
breakerless.jpg

Figured while I'm at it, I'd add a some extra outlets, but that entailed adding a junction box...
junction box.jpg

Glad I did, because now I have more than enough outlets...
outlets.jpg

But remember, this is me we're talking about, and par for the course is, of course, I ended up being 1 short for the band-saw light....easy fix though...
extcord.jpg

Pretty simple job, even for a guy like me who is about as bright as a burnt out bulb

:p:D:wave:

Thanks for the tips Ken. Any chance you could come by my house and help me with my electric problems in my shop ??

Sure thing Bob, anytime...you'll be shocked at how simple my method is :D

for those who haven't figured out by now, my up-stairs motor usually run's about a quart low :rofl: but I'm fine with that after finding these photo's on the web.
I was surfing around thinking about replacing my 60amp service to a 100amp and adding 220 to the mix....let me tell ya, there is some scary folks out there doing things like the above :eek:

Hey Ken this brought back a memory i had forgotten about. Back in the days when i was still a bachelor i was sitting in my apartment and knock on the door and a young lady is standing there saying please come help me my friend is going to kill herself.

Well boyscout i am I go with her down the passage to her apartment and here her friend is with a stainless steel knife in one hand taking the whole multi gang light switch out and removing wires on a three way switching circuit with the lights on and with the whole circuit live and whats more its all 220V and she dont know which wires go where. I think i got there in the nick of time to save her life.

Suffice to say this was a strange "couple" i later found out after i had done the boyscout thing and got my "electrical doctors bag" and fixed the whole thing up.