my daughter rescued the 2 ugly boxes I made.
She wants them, so Im oiling them for her.(she wanted me to paint them, walnut, mahogany, sapele, cherry??????) They are a mixture of alot of the little scraps I have. I used some of the sapwood walnut that was too ugly to use on anything else.
I made an error, and erased the 2 boxes I gave out. I meant to post them before I went away last week.They had nice brass feet with brass cabinet handles on the lids.
when I get an picture again, Ill post it.
I finished the tray I routed out with the bowl bit and template.
I also made my first doors with my new cope and stick set.
Wont stain them till I fit them. He has a built in cabinet next to his basement stairs, that have plywood doors, thought cherry doors would look nicer there.
These will be the doors Im using when I attempt to reface my sons kitchen up the road a bit.
I made these to both experiment with the bit set, and just to give him an idea what his new doors will look like.
before I used a setup block, I had a cope a bit off, but with a touch of sanding, it wont be noticed on the door front.