Spring Break

Hey all, it is spring break for us poor college kids. Figured I would check in and check up on the gossip.

No really hard classes this go around, but a bunch, none the less. I even signed up for another mid-term that starts when we return., PLC Advanced.

Lets see, I got a smart phone, Motorola Atrix 2, sweet unit. Good apps out there in the electric field. Kindle fire, which I have mode those same apps too. Had a couple great interviews, one for Toyota, which I declined, distance was just too far. Couple more promising places are calling. The world is looking up.

Haven't had much shop time until this week. Right off the bat this morning, I drew blood, so I predict a good week.

Man, if you keep getting smarter with all this education, we're gonna have to start calling you Poindexter. :D

Good to hear school's going well, and equally good to hear you're getting a bit of shop time. :thumb:

Welcome back Steve....at least thats what they say at our hockey arenas.:)

Good news to hear life is looking up. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

PLC Advanced, eh?

Hope you're up on you Boolean algebra - you know, all that OR,NOR, AND, NAND stuff? Simple once you get the hang of it, but plenty confusing until you do...

Good luck with it!

Congrats Steve.

It is great to hear from you again. Glad you got your PLC; whatever that is (Pretty Lady Coming, Pretty Lazy Critter, Post Learning Catastrophe, etc.). Now you can Post Long Communiques on FWW and keep us all entertained.

All kidding aside; it is great and we are proud of you!!!

Enjoy,

JimB