Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome JR

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Welcome JR

I am glad to see you here. I am axious to see your contributions on the hand tool forum as well as the others.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

I'm not really sure who the pacheebies JR is but......a big WELCOME from Mark in CA.

Hmmmmmmm.............hand tools..............maybe this is Harry?
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

I believe that Mr. Strasil goes by Junior (Jr) not Harry.

Welcome to our little corner, looking forward to your input!

I guess I am here, finally able to post. Quite a little alcove you have here.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Harry,jr
    Like I said I look forward to your input.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Alan DuBoff is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Welcome Jr., good to see you over here. The direction of these family woodworking fora is really from good intention, and I hope we will have a place to allow us all to share in a friendly environment.

You have certainly been a big contributer on various online fora, my bandana is off to you! (yeah, I know...I used to wear a hat, but a bandana seems better for me in the smithy! ). Now, I'm hoping you get better, back wise, so you can forge some quarter peins for me!

Hi Junior, glad you like the place.

Many will be happy to see you here, as you are always sharing your wealth of know how, in a very easy to understand way.

Cheers!

If I might, I would caution the Administrators to keep up with every update to the forum as they come out to keep the possibility of hacking to a minimum. I have learned this from the Administrator on Iforgeiron who I work with. SMC was hacked a couple of times as they did not keep up, and if you let a couple go by, sometimes you break something trying to play catchup.

Respectfully

Jr.
    Drawknife, Spokeshave, Plane, Rasp; Decisions, decisions.
    Old tools are all very MODERN, they are all CORDLESS.
    By Hammer and Hand All Arts Do Stand.

Yes, that is really important, thanks for the reminder!

Cheers!

Steve Clardy Guest
    Good to see you JR, Harry!