Holbren router bits

Oh, get this..... when I mail a letter to someone here, then it takes a minimum of 3 days to get there. Once again, the mail has to go up to Albuquerque and then it comes back to get delivered.

I know what you mean. Mine was probably held up in the mail. It was a USPS shipment and you know that they do not let you look at the tracking as it would just confirm what we all think. That is why I love UPS. I have had it take five days for a first class stamped letter to get from here to Ft. Myers and it is twenty five miles away.

If I am going to get some sleep tonight I am going to have to stop thinking about anything to do with the Federal Government.

I'm probably a little late in commenting but I haven't spent much time on the forums for obvious reasons. I had over 1,000 of those sets left from a deal I ran in a marketing campaign and decided to blow them out at what will be a money loser in the end. The word got out so fast and around the forums that I couldn't get them out fast enough. As a result, people were wondering what happened to their order, tracking numbers weren't entered timely ... I can assure you that we are over the hurdle and down to about 125 of the 1/4" shank sets. Once they are gone, they are gone for a while. I may add a 20 piece set of my normal blue colored bits but that's to be determined.

I saw Allen mention about Whiteside and I can tell you, good or bad, those orders were all shipped on time. I felt because of the deal on the 24 piece sets customers would be a little more patient.

I hope all worked out well and everyone is happy with their purchase. If there are any questions, comments or issues let me know.