Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doh!

Doh!

Daylight Savings Time again! Time to give back that extra hour of sleep you got this past Fall.

Most of us have to Spring ahead one hour on Sunday.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    "We the People ......"

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Dang them guys on the lwest coast gonna catch up with us again. Oh well I won't loose any sleep over it....
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Im not doing it. No way. Ive given enough back, Im going to break the law and withhold the hour.
    Human Test Dummy

I can't give the hour back; I aleady used it. They'll have to take one I was planning on using later in ;-)
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Id give brent my hour instead, let him work on his table so its ready for this thanksgiving.
    Human Test Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by allen levine View Post
    Id give brent my hour instead, let him work on his table so its ready for this thanksgiving.
    I think we all here at FamilyWoodworking would have to donate that hour to him to get that table ready for Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bienlein View Post
    I think we all here at FamilyWoodworking would have to donate that hour to him to get that table ready for Thanksgiving!
    That has my vote.

Enjoy,

JimB
    First of all you have to be smarter than the machine.
    VOTING MEMBER

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    but but but I don't have an hour to give cause we don't do that here in Arizona.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

We do it here in Spain as well, but not yet, it will be at the end of this month I guess. The funny thing is that after more than 20 years doing it, it seems that it is not true that it provides savings of any kind, but countries continue with it. I think it is called INERTIA.
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...