March Madness

I have the Shockers of Wichita St., Michigan St., Florida State and my Jayhawks in the final four with the Jayhawks taking home the trophy over the spartans. Lot's of upsets need to happen for that to work out, but a guy can dream right?

Kentucky,Michigan State,North Carloina and Syracuse. With Kentucky winning it all.

I picked before i knew Syracuse's big guy was suppended. Or I would of had Ohio State Taking their place.

University of New Mexico all the way, baby! :rofl:

Hey, at least they made it to the second round. We'll see how they do from there. They've supposedly got a pretty good team this year. (I've not watched any of their games, but the radio guys here are buzzing about them quite a bit.)

All I know is I can't wait for it to go away!! Now I have to wait at least another week to catch a new episode of The Big Bang Theory!

Having attended Michigan State University......and it being about 20 miles from where I live....there's only one choice for me. M.S.U.

Hey Ashman! Welcome back! Where ya been?

Hi Jim.....been a lot of changes happened in the Ash household in the last year or so, been zero time for anything woodworking related, and lots less time on a computer than there used to be.....hopefully these will change soon.

University of New Mexico all the way, baby! :rofl:

Hey, at least they made it to the second round. We'll see how they do from there. They've supposedly got a pretty good team this year. (I've not watched any of their games, but the radio guys here are buzzing about them quite a bit.)

So what's their strategy to win from here?! :huh: :rofl: ....Lotsa upsets already! :)

Sic 'Em BEARS!!!! Looking for, well dreaming of, a Baylor sweep of men's and Womens Bball. At least it's still possible! :thumb::thumb: Two of their nemesis are gone already, Kansas and Missouri. Both gave Baylor a spanking this year. Lots more good teams out there and I'd bet a few more upsets to come. Jim.

kansas st is gone, kansas is still in it and I have them going till they bump into oh state, and I also like baylor this year, have them going into the final 4 but dont think the farmers are going to lose to them.