March Madness

I will certainly follow the Broncos much more than in the past, but no I will not be a fan. I'm still a Colts fan--have been for more than 50 years. I have dreamed of spending a fall evening with 18 and 19 around a campfire taking in every word they said. What more could a Colts fan ask for?

my closest buddy phil, is a die hard colts fan. Hes been a fan as far back as I can remember. baltimore, I really dont remember, but its been a long time.
when the colts got manning, he became a die hard manning fan, now hell follow his career, but hes very dissapointed with the powers that be at the colts camp.
he cant believe they let him go. he was sick over it, but hes happy manning might be with a super bowl contender.
right now hes pulling big time for Ohio state, since he lived in ohio for 25 years before he came back to NY.

When you examine the situation closely, like the local media has, it is really easy to make arguments blaming both sides of the situation. The bottom line, IMHO, is 18 wanted another chance for a SB ring and didn't see it happening here. The thing I feel will be missed the most is his off the field activity. And the same can be said for is wife--she did a lot of work behind the scenes. I'm sure he will continue the work with Peyton Manning Childrens Hospital at St. Vincent. Some of the other things he did, well I'm afraid they won't continue. After he left, the Colts have had and are continuing to have a large scale house cleaning. The big Colts story yesterday and today is that Freeney will be back.