Thread: It was 85 Degrees Yesterday, but that was yesterday and yesterdays gone.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

It was 85 Degrees Yesterday, but that was yesterday and yesterdays gone.

This is driving home today around noon. Keep in mind this is in south Mesa near Phoenix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0318121257.jpg  
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Isn't that just weird? Right now in MICHIGAN I am typing this reply, siting on my deck in shorts and tee shirt, 70 degrees with a cold one Weird, but I will take it
    Last edited by Tom Niemi; 03-18-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Yea Tom and you been to my house to you know how unusual this is for this area.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Very unusual for your area for sure Don, and my Parchment gal has been here and knows it is just as unusual here strange spring for sure all across the US of A so for a strange reason YOU can have the show ( I actually put my snow blower in the barn yesterday...........Yep I will pay for it)

I was thinking along the same lines 2 and 3 winters ago down here in florida. for 2 years we had more 40deg days in a row than I can remember. And way more freezing nights over the course of the winter than I ever remembered and I have been in the same area my entire life. I was expecting it to be just as cold this winter but its was more like usual, nice and warm compared to everywhere else in America. It may be a little warmer in march than in most years this time

I'll take the warmer weather any day. Like I always tell people, you can't grow food in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by keith Boutselis View Post

I'll take the warmer weather any day. Like I always tell people, you can't grow food in the snow.
    The field on the right has Alfalfa growing and the one on the left has Potatoes.

Hmm, What did it look like 10 minutes later Don?

I'm going to be really sad if cold does hit here again. Already got lots of color coming out on everything. Though without a good hard freeze, I'm betting we'll have a lot of bugs this summer.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Well it only lasted a few hours as it is now 45 degrees out. so most is gone.