It was 85 Degrees Yesterday, but that was yesterday and yesterdays gone.

Isn't that just weird? Right now in MICHIGAN I am typing this reply, siting on my deck in shorts and tee shirt, 70 degrees with a cold one:huh: Weird, but I will take it:thumb:

Last edited:
Very unusual for your area for sure Don, and my Parchment gal has been here and knows it is just as unusual here:p strange spring for sure all across the US of A so for a strange reason YOU can have the show:rofl::rofl::rofl: ( I actually put my snow blower in the barn yesterday...........Yep I will pay for it:eek:)

I was thinking along the same lines 2 and 3 winters ago down here in florida. for 2 years we had more 40deg days in a row than I can remember. And way more freezing nights over the course of the winter than I ever remembered and I have been in the same area my entire life. I was expecting it to be just as cold this winter but its was more like usual, nice and warm compared to everywhere else in America. It may be a little warmer in march than in most years this time

I'll take the warmer weather any day. Like I always tell people, you can't grow food in the snow.

Hmm, What did it look like 10 minutes later Don?

I'm going to be really sad if cold does hit here again. Already got lots of color coming out on everything. Though without a good hard freeze, I'm betting we'll have a lot of bugs this summer. :doh: