Question for you auto geeks

I'll check that out in the morning. I will also do a compression check on the engine to see where that's at. Sure will suck if the engine is shot. Just bought new tires and radiator.

I know that feeling... I just filled my little '91 Ranger with gas on Thursday, $50 worth of gas, and on the way home I lost the transmission about 6 miles from the house... I nursed it home and sent it to the mechanic... his quote to fix it was more than I paid for the truck back in 2001... I got an offer from a neighbor to buy it as it sat and he would pick it up... so I sold it... now I need another truck.... and quick... after the tornado went through Tellico Plains last week, there's wood galore just laying around to pick up.... the city and the clean up crews are burning wood everywhere.

Sorry Bart, I misspelled the product name. It is Motorkote. ......Here's a link. www.motorkote.com

Some auto types don't believe in motor oil additives but others do. I have personally experienced increases in fuel economy and cooler running engines using them so I go ahead and throw some in with the oil every few oil changes. I have used different kinds of additives over the years and I would say that you must read up and decide for yourself which one to try if you want. I certainly don't and won't endorse any particular brand.