New Toy, err....TOOL is coming next week

Darn near 10 your time, so HURRY UP will ya:rolleyes::)

EDIT: OOPS you did say tomorrow, I heard today, impatient fella I am:p

She said tomorrow, but she said it yesterday. She's got 4 minutes by my clock.
impatient.gif
:D

Sorry, guys. Had to put on the pastor hat today. Delivery was ten minutes before I had to leave for an appointment. Walked around the box and decided I'd accept the package. Ran off for the appointment. Got a call to get to the hospital. Got home 30 minutes ago. I'm beat. I'll try to get to it tomorrow, but that day is pretty well jammed up as well. Now perhaps you see why I backed out of the mod thing. :(

Walked around the box and decided I'd accept the package.

Hmm, new clues!

1) she walked around the box - so it's big.
2) it's in a box - so I'm thinking that it's new and not second hand.

This beast (grizzly G0563 oscillating edge sander) seems a bit big for a hobby shop, so I'm going to go with predicting this versatile little combo sanding machine (grizzly G0529 Oscillating Spindle/12" disc sander). :bounce:

happy unwrapping!
...art

In a shop tour posted March 2008 Carol already had a Grizzly spindle sander. See http://www.shoptours.org/shop_tours/files/carol-reed.html

Rev. Carol may now be a hobby woodworker, but she is really a pro - remember she has a table saw, track saw, radial arm saw dedicated to dadoes, and two miter saws, for starters. Not to mention the drum sander (16/32), band saw, scroll saw, lathe, etc. etc.

Exclude all those things, make it big enough to be a freight delivery (not a UPS package), and the only oscillating thing I can think of that is left is an edge sander.

Nice deduction, Charlie. You are right. I got in on Jet's sale. I'll post pix when I get it out of the box, though that may take a couple of days.

In a shop tour posted March 2008 Carol already had a Grizzly spindle sander. See http://www.shoptours.org/shop_tours/files/carol-reed.html

Rev. Carol may now be a hobby woodworker, but she is really a pro - remember she has a table saw, track saw, radial arm saw dedicated to dadoes, and two miter saws, for starters. Not to mention the drum sander (16/32), band saw, scroll saw, lathe, etc. etc.

Exclude all those things, make it big enough to be a freight delivery (not a UPS package), and the only oscillating thing I can think of that is left is an edge sander.

and post 21 suggested the same thing charlie:)

So you did, Larry. I had forgotten. Mia Culpa. But then you had already seen my shop and knew what I had and didn't have. Nothing like a little insider information., ;) :thumb: :D