Thread: Premium Hawaiian and exotic wood skateboards

Premium Hawaiian and exotic wood skateboards

This post was determined by the Moderation Team to be commercial in nature and a violation of the forum rules.
    Last edited by Vaughn McMillan; 03-25-2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: CoC Violation

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    um I am not sure what is this about is it a charity of some kind, who gets the monies pledged ?
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

It's been reported, Don.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer View Post
    um I am not sure what is this about is it a charity of some kind, who gets the monies pledged ?
    Interesting that this same info got posted over on Woodcentral, but the return email is for Daniel Young, himself. Something fishy here...
    Jim D.
    Adapt...Improvise...Overcome!

It seems to me that the whole premise of "Political Correctness," however well-intentioned it may be, runs the danger of uniform mediocrity becoming the norm.