"Router Table Baseplate"???

I've got two phenolics from Hartville Tool that I've been very pleased with. They're ~ $30, stiff, functional, drillable, and are easily adjustable to level.

Router plate

I used the plates from Oak Park Enterprises for years. These are the guys on Router Workshop on TheWoodworkingchannel.com.

But I have switched gears, so to speak, and will be using the Rosseau in the future.
Lee Storesund

Add another vote for the Woodpeckers plates. I've used a Rockler plate and it was fine, but the Woodpecker is a little nicer -- it has the spring-loaded ball bearings to help keep it in place, and it has a nice insert system. (Of course, then you've gotta spend for the inserts, too.) I looked at the Rosseau phenolic plates, but they have an intentional crown in them that I don't think I'd like.

I've got the Oak Park Phenolic plate for mine plus the smaller plate too for handheld mortising, etc. I really like the larger size of the plate 11" x 11" as it is quick and easy to lift out to adjust the M12V, and I really like the larger size of the Brass Guides. With that said, I built my Buddy a router table and installed his M12V on an aluminum Woodpeckers Lift and really like it too. Each has their plusses.