The Ambassador is home, but the Preacher Lady...

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
...is hitting the road in May. (...and again in September, hehehe :))

I will be in Federal Way, WA the fourth week in May. I have PM'ed Bill Satko for a shop visit. And I will be visiting with Micheal Dresdner (yes, THAT Michael Dresdner) also. Michael has been a friend for something around 13 years.

I can be in before the weekend of the May 19-20 if there are shops to tour, and maybe a bite to eat and a libation or three. I need to return home on Saturday, May 26. Class runs Monday to Friday, evenings should be free.

Who is up for a visit?

Just a note. I CANNOT pack away food like Larry! :rofl:

Carol,

If you happen through eastern Washington or northern Idaho, my wife and I would enjoy a visit and you could give me some pointers while I showed you my shop. It's in better shape than when Larry, Darryl and Darryl and Bill visited......

Thanks, Ken.

You and Rennie would be on my list, but the time is too short. This is a work related class and I am sandwiching it in between Sunday commitments.

Now in September, I hit Indiana from Indy north into Michigan. Tom and Larry have already been notif...err, warned. :) I also plan a week on St. Croix in the Caribbean. Don't have any members from there yet, do we?

@Tom: Yes, for IndyFest. Second weekend in September, same place. Coming?

@Brent: Flying to SeaTac. No roads. Keep thinking I can slip a trip north of Reno one of these weeks for a couple of days, but my schedule is not yet co-operating. How hot is June, July and August? Not hotter than here?

However, third week in April, going through Fresno. Remember the traveling logs? Well, they're coming home to Mama soon!

Our last frost day is June 15th, so not too bad June and July. We get some warm days later on, but I doubt it's quite the same as down there.

Glad to see you'll finally get your logs! :thumb:

Thanks. Good to know. What sort of weekday events/attractions happen in June or July, besides the Dowell Wonder Ranch, starring Logan and Starbuck with their sidekick the multi-talented Brent? Not to mention Bob, the Digger. Also looking forward to meeting Sharon, who has been curiously quiet lately. Love a lady who can hold her own. :thumb:

@Tom: Yes, for IndyFest. Second weekend in September, same place. Coming?

I sure did enjoy it the last time for sure. I drove to Indy a couple months ago and attended one of their club meetings. I wish I was closer so that I could attend more meetings and join their club. I wonder if they would let me hang out with them again at this years Indyfest ?

Thanks. Good to know. What sort of weekday events/attractions happen in June or July, besides the Dowell Wonder Ranch, starring Logan and Starbuck with their sidekick the multi-talented Brent? Not to mention Bob, the Digger. Also looking forward to meeting Sharon, who has been curiously quiet lately. Love a lady who can hold her own. :thumb:

Hmmm, I'll have to take a look at the calendar and see what might be coming up. September is Balloon races, Not sure if there will be air races this year...

Sharon has been awfully quite online. Maybe it's time for me to start planning some tool purchases!