Tapatalk

Jake Vrbka

Anyone else having problems uploading pics with tapatalk?
Every time I try today it tells me I'm either not logged in, or don't have permission. I've posted pics on here before and never had problems.

Test...two from gallery, one from camera

Edit: I'm not. Are you choosing "This Forum" when you are uploading? I may wait to hear from someone besides another admin just to see if it is a privileges issue.

Darren

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333598211330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333598211330.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333598245432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333598245432.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333598285738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333598285738.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I tried pics from the gallery and from camera, and both times it says I'm not logged in or don't have permission. I know I'm logged in because I can still post, just not pictures.
I did click on "this forum"

Edit: I clicked on hosted by tapatalk this time. I feel dumb now. I could have swore I usually clicked "this forum"
Sorry
3260df3d-1bcb-4f0b.jpg

Last edited:
So yesterday i ended up with my auto updates loading up the new version 2 of tapatalk. For me it seems the picture zoom and back crash has ended.

But in line with this thread my uploading of pictures now only presents the option to load to tapatalk hosted which i dont wish to do.

Previously i could upload to either or and had a choice.

Just for info purpose. With pictures, I downloaded the photo resizer app and use it to reduce the image size that my phone camera takes. This way its in compliance with the forum 800x800 max and file size requirements.
Then when i click to upload from tapatalk i just select the pics from the photo resizer folder that i want to upload.

Works real well as a process and is very quick. Trouble i have now is no choice to use forum for storage and i dont want to host my pictures on tapatalk.

Any chance this is a switch on our forum. I hope the tapatalk guys have not gone backwards and are trying to force users to load stuff to their site just to get the hits when the image is looked at.

Thanks

BTW i checked settings and manage app section and there is no selection relating to where you by default wish to upload to.