Come on folks get out and vote .....all you need do is click to choose..

Rob Keeble

Sorry i know this dont belong in this forum but i see there are only 46 votes for our moderators right now. We surely got more than 46 registered voters people.

Yeah what with defending my rights not non harrassment, i am on a protect your rights campaign right now and if we want to keep our great democratic forum we need to at least vote for the guys that have been willing to offer up being a volunteer moderator.

I value our forum and its not commercial approach lets keep it this way by showing our support for those that have stood for election.

Come on all you registered voters that have not voted take a moment and cast your ballot here

Rob, I tried to register following the instructions but I have no “Permission Groups” link under “My Accounts” in the control Panel menu. It looks like I have a lock on my account, I guess I forgot to pay my dues?

Rob
I guess I'm the oddball here as I am on many issues. I vote regularly here as well as in local, state and federal elections. However I never understood begging people to vote. If they don't have enough interest to take part on their own, their vote would likely be what some one told them rather than an educated vote on what best serves their interest.

Now as why they don't have enough self preservation interest to take on that responsibility. I will never understand that either.

Yeah Gary i fully agree but its your last sentence there that has me begging. I dont get why mankind is quiet prepared to loose what its taken lifetimes to gain. :(

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk